English for Families
Dates for our Family Gatherings Summer 2017:
- 1) 9th to 16th July (one week)
- 2) 16th to 23rd July (one week)
- 3) 23rd to 30th July ( one week)
- 4) 30th July to 12th August (two weeks)
- 5) 13th to 26th August (two weeks)
English for Families is a programme that is born of our experience as parents and educators. The design of the project is based on what we enjoy doing with our own children, as well as on the concrete needs we have encountered while learning and playing together.
This is an unforgettable experience where you will form part of an adventure with your children, learning through play and through living in an English-speaking community with other families for two weeks.
The programme is flexible in order to take the needs of each family into account and the final design will be agreed on between ourselves and all participants on the day of arrival, based on our established activities, workshops and language-learning structures.
The programme includes:
- 20 hours of language classes in the mornings
- 30 hours of accompaniment by our language tutors to facilitate learning and communication between participants
Price per adult/older child: €1200
Price per child under 12: €1000
Price per adult: €650
Price per child under 12: €550
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW!
All of our programmes are based on small groups in an intimate setting.
Price excludes flights which we recommend you book in good time.